COVID - 19 Response and Procedures
We are extremely excited to get back to working with our amazing clients, but things will be a little different for now. Since health and safety have always been our number one concern for both employees and clients, we have spent a lot of time putting together a comprehensive plan for reopening after the closures.
Using the guidelines and requirements laid out by New York State, the CDC, the World Health Organization and the Association of Professional Piercers, we have amended our procedures to address the COVID-19 pandemic and implement new procedures to continue to provide the safest environment.
Our studio has seen some updates as well, including the installation of increased air filtration and the installation of a Reme Halo in-duct air purifier. This unit produces Hydo-Peroxide plasma to reduce air-borne and surface bacteria and viruses as well as other indoor air pollutants.
Temporary policies for studio visits
We will be asking our clients to help us during these difficult times by adhering to the following procedures.
- Clients who are experiencing signs of any sickness, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or another sickness, will not be allowed access to the studio.
- If while visiting the studio a client is exhibiting any signs of illness, even those that may be allergy related, they will be asked to leave and rebook their appointment.
- Appointments are highly recommended. Please call ahead to discuss with our staff an appropriate time to stop by. We expect an increase in phone calls due to this so please be patient and leave us a voicemail whenever possible.
- At this point, masks are optional in the studio. Some artists and clients prefer to wear them while in close proximity to others, please do whatever you feel comfortable with. If NYS or Erie county brings back the indoor mask mandate we will follow their guidance.
- Our entire staff has been fully vaccinated - if you have any questions or concerns please let us know.